This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: "Peryt, Sebastian" <sebastian dot peryt at intel dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Peryt, Sebastian" <sebastian dot peryt at intel dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 22:07:57 +0000
- Subject: GCC-8 branching
- Dlp-product: dlpe-windows
- Dlp-reaction: no-action
- Dlp-version: 126.96.36.199
I'd like to ask what is the expected date for GCC branching to GCC-8 release version?
I'm mostly interested because I'd like to know when it'll be ok again to add new features?
Or are we still able to add them?