style of code examples in changes.html

Hi David & Gerald,

I noticed that the coding examples in the updates I committed
to changes.html use a different formatting style than David's.
I just copied mine from GCC 7 changes.html, and those I copied
from David's for that version :)  Should we make an effort to
make them all look the same?

FWIW, I didn't notice the difference until my changes published.
I'm guessing that's because the style sheet the page uses isn't
referenced from the original document and the reference is only
added by Gerald's script.  Is there a simple way to set things
up so we can see our changes as they will appear when published?

Thanks
Martin