This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gcc bugzilla is down
- From: Eric Gallager <egall at gwmail dot gwu dot edu>
- To: Thomas König <tk at tkoenig dot net>
- Cc: gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, sourcemaster at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 07:30:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: Gcc bugzilla is down
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Confirming, I got the same error message at around 7:29 AM Eastern
Daylight Time. Please fix!
On 4/1/18, Thomas König <email@example.com> wrote:
> it seems that gcc bugzilla is currently down, error message is:
> Software error:
> Can't connect to the database.
> Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
> '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
> Is your database installed and up and running?
> Do you have the correct username and password selected in localconfig?
> If somebody could bring it up again, it would certainly help my plans to
> do some gcc hacking over the Easter weekdend :-)