GSOC proposal

Dear Mr./Mrs,

First of all, I really appreciate your time and attention. I am Ismael El
Houas an aerospace engineer student with knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
and I want to express my interest in working on your project.

Secondly, I want to ask if I am still at a time to apply to this project,
unfortunately, I was not aware of GSOC until yesterday. In the case, I am
still able to apply for it, I will make the proposal as soon as possible.

Finally, many thanks for your attention.

Yours faithfully,

Ismael El Houas