This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bugzilla timing out
- From: fche at redhat dot com (Frank Ch. Eigler)
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 11:09:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bugzilla timing out
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I'm having trouble bringing up bugs or updating them. Has anyone else
> noticed Bugzilla (and/or other services running on gcc.gnu.org) being
> very slow or timing out?
One failed disk in the server has been replaced yesterday. Please let
us know if problems persist or reoccur.