This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Possible suboptimal code generated in 32-bit ABI mode
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 11:21:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: Possible suboptimal code generated in 32-bit ABI mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20171119161945.7tw3hviotaoc3jc7@arch.localdomain> <20171119163536.4jovt7cppd6uln2c@arch.localdomain>
On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 5:35 PM, Richard Bradfield <bradfier@fstab.me> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 04:19:45PM +0000, bradfirj@fstab.me wrote:
>>
>> For reference, I am compiling everything using gcc trunk, at commit
>> 254929 from Sun Nov 19, and I am benchmarking on a Skylake i7-6700K
>> at 4.0GHz.
>
>
> And something else I should definitely have included in the first place,
> I cannot reproduce this on the GCC 7.2 shipped with my distribution, so
> is it possible this is a regression?
Please open a bugreport.
Thanks,
Richard.
> Richard