This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
gcc-python-plugin moving website
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: "gcc-python-plugin at lists dot fedorahosted dot org" <gcc-python-plugin at lists dot fedorahosted dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 16:17:47 -0500
- Subject: gcc-python-plugin moving website
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The gcc-python-plugin was formerly located here:
https://fedorahosted.org/gcc-python-plugin/
However fedorahosted.org is being sunset, as of 2017-02-28:
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedorahosted-sunset-2017-02-28
Given that I already had an unofficial mirror here:
https://github.com/davidmalcolm/gcc-python-plugin
that was sometimes getting pull requests and so forth, I'm declaring
that github repository to now be the official home of the plugin.
I've verified that all branches and tags are there, and I've run a
script [1] to import the Trac tickets.
Although the Trac instance is going away, the mailing list will
continue to operate after 2017-02-28.
I've got a few gcc 7-related patches to land, so I may do another
release soonish.
Dave
[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/tratihubis/