Re: [patch, libgfortran RFC] Installation script for OpenCoarrays to enable multi-image gfortran

Hi Jerry,

A few questions:

  - why mpich? doesn’t opencoarrays support any MPI implementation?
  - I am a bit surprised by the complexity of the script… couldn’t we provide a Makefile for opencoarrays, to be compatible with our other build requirements?
  - do we want to work towards seamless implementation of coarrays into gfortran, or coexistence as a separate package (as is currently the case, for example in Mac Homebrew, where it ships as a separate — but compatible — package)?

FX