This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
-fsanitize=thread support on ppc64
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 12:33:56 +0100
- Subject: -fsanitize=thread support on ppc64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
I've noticed today there is tsan_rtl_ppc64.S file since the latest
merge from upstream. Does that mean tsan is supposed to work
on ppc64? Just powerpc64le-*-linux*, or powerpc64-*-linux* too?
If yes, then libsanitizer/configure.tgt should be changed to reflect that