This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Broken links for 4.9.4 manuals
- From: Ashish Gupta <ashmew2 at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 17:50:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: Broken links for 4.9.4 manuals
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170114132112.2f68ba96@h4xX0r-r3b0rn> <CAH6eHdQr_qFrMOQv_Yau8r6sGg-BJJNKtxKpPWtYRMX9MVoc5A@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6eHdRREhZ8qW+VchZOVoBooEB=s2fvxsANoLj0QHSfHmh2email@example.com>
Thanks for the quick fix, and also for the 4.9.3 suggestion!
On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 1:49 PM, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 15 January 2017 at 01:23, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> On 14 January 2017 at 12:21, Unknown wrote:
>>> I found the official GCC page for manuals.
>>> But unfortunately, the libstdc++ docs for my compiler version (4.9.4)
>>> cannot be accessed due to broken links on the webpage.
>>> These are the ones that do not work presently:
>>> GCC-4.9.4 Manuals
>>> - GCC 4.9.4 Standard C++ Library Manual (also in PDF or XML or
>>> an HTML tarball)
>>> - GCC 4.9.4 Standard C++ Library Reference
>>> Manual (also in PDF or XML GPL or XML GDL or an HTML tarball
>>> Please note that none of the PDF/XML/Tarball/others work.
>>> Could someone fix them up?
>> Yes, I can do that. In the meanwhile you can use the (almost
>> identical) docs for 4.9.3 instead, by manually changing the URLs from
>> 4.9.4 to 4.9.3 e.g.
>> Thanks for pointing it out.
> The Libstdc++ docs for 4.9.4 are online now, all the links should be
> working correctly.
> Thanks again.