This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 6.3 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 14:16:57 +0100
- Subject: GCC 6.3 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
The first release candidate for the third release from the
GCC 6 branch, GCC 6.3.0, from SVN revision r243646, is available from
and shortly its mirrors.
I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Please test it and report any issues
If all goes well, we'd like to release GCC 6.3.0 in the middle of the