This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
wiki syntax changes?
- From: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 11:26:45 +0100
- Subject: wiki syntax changes?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have recently noticed some changes in the appearance of these wiki pages:
The tables on these pages use HTML-like formatting tags like
<tablewidth="60%" width="40%" bgcolor="#bbddbb">
which certainly have been working in the past, but now seem to be ignored.
lists at least the bgcolor option, which just as the other two has
stopped working (while coloring tags like <#0000FF> still work). Can
anyone tell me why this happened and what to do about it?