This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
ubsan and Dejagnu not having a big enough buffer in some cases
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 17:01:18 -0700
- Subject: ubsan and Dejagnu not having a big enough buffer in some cases
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hi,
I noticed that ubsan testsuite sometimes has failures due to dejagnu
buffer gets full and we no longer match on the output any more.
As you can see from the .log file:
/data1/jenkins/workspace/BuildThunderX_native_gcc_6/gcc/gcc/testsuite/c-c++-common/ubsan/float-cast-overflow-1.c:88:3:
runtime error: value iPASS: c-c++-common/ubsan/float-cast-overflow-1.c
-O0 execution test
This looks like I am using a much bigger path name than what most
people use which is why I am seeing it fail. Is there a way to
increase the buffer for dejagnu/expect so dg-output matches? Looks
like it is limited to 500k (if I read dejagnu code correctly).
Or can/should we split up float-cast-overflow-1.c instead?
Thanks,
Andrew Pinski