This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug maintenance
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: David Wohlferd <dw at limegreensocks dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 11:01:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: Bug maintenance
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <f6229fa4-9877-f6fc-fc4e-bd011e1720cd at LimeGreenSocks dot com>
On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 9:35 AM, David Wohlferd <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> As part of the work I've done on inline asm, I've been looking thru the bugs
> for it. There appear to be a number that have been fixed or overtaken by
> events over the years, but the bug is still open.
> Is closing some of these old bugs of any value?
> If so, how do I pursue this?
I suppose adding a final comment to them will work, people (like me)
watching gcc-bugs can then do the actual closing.