Re: Does gcc cilk plus support include offloading to graphics hardware?

That basic tutorial code was last updated 3 years ago. I think we've
established pretty clearly that gcc does _not_ have full support of
what intel calls cilk plus. Offload not supported, and the 3 year old
basic introductory tutorial code from the cilkplus.org website doesn't
compile. I'm likely to be suspicious of gcc's claims of support of
cilk plus in the future.
Thank you very much for your help, Ilya I appreciate it. It's good to
find these things out as early as possible.