This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Please block seurer at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com from gcc-regression
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-regression at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <overseers at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Pat Haugen <pthaugen at us dot ibm dot com>, "Bill Seurer on genoa (POWER8)" <seurer at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 16:30:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: Please block seurer at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com from gcc-regression
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1604190953330 dot 31861 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <201604191351 dot u3JDpXp3030885 at d01av01 dot pok dot ibm dot com>
On Tue, 19 Apr 2016, Bill Schmidt wrote:
> We're sorry for the problems. Bill was updating our scripts to enable the
> gcc-6-branch for testing, and unfortunately things went massively wrong.
> This has been shut down, and we're taking several precautions to ensure
> nothing like this happens again. There should be no further bad messages
> after the ones on Sunday, so once those are cleared up it should be safe to
> re-enable the sending email address.
Overseers, the messages are still coming through (e.g.
<https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-regression/2016-04/msg04147.html>), so we
still need the block until the mail queue in question has emptied.
Joseph S. Myers