This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 6.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 20:21:19 +0200
- Subject: GCC 6.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
The first release candidate for GCC 6.1 is available from
and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision 235040.
I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
x86_64-linux and i686-linux. Please test it and report any issues to
If all goes well, I'd like to release 6.1 on Friday, 22nd.