Re: How to identify the version of the LLVM AddressSanitizer integrated to GCC 4.9.3 and after

Hi Maxim,

Thanks a lot for the information. I find it very useful for my future tests.

Also I found this page maintained by ASAN developers
https://github.com/google/sanitizers/wiki/AddressSanitizerClangVsGCC
which lists some of the differences.

Finally any plans to integrate other sanitizer tools by LLVM in to
GCC, like Memory Sanitizer, Data Flow Sanitizer ?

Best Regards,

Gayan