Re: GCC GSOC 2016

Tobias, Maxim, or anyone else,

For the projects accepted in 2015, if you send me the relevant info
(project title, student name, mentor name, a link to some webpage,
blog, wiki or a mailing list post describing the project), I will take
care of updating our wiki. This helps potential applicants to see what
kind of projects might be acceptable, what has been done already, etc.

I see Jonathan already added one of the projects from 2015. That is
great! How many were?

Thanks,

Manuel.