This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Extending and Contributing to GCC]
- From: Nguyán Sinh Ngác <ngoc dot nguyensinh at icdrec dot edu dot vn>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 11:34:25 +0700
- Subject: [Extending and Contributing to GCC]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Dear GCC Development Team,
I'm Ngoc, I'm an software engineer in Software Department at ICDREC
(www.icdrec.edu.vn)
Our work are build the tool-chains to support for microcontroller. Ex:
IDE, compiler,....
Now, I'm planning to make a GCC port for a new 8 bits microcontroller.
And I want to
add it into official GCC source. But the normal account not have the
privilege to add a new target through git.
Can you tell me how to do this?
How can I become a maintainer to maintain ours if the code are approved?
--
Thanks & Best regards
Nguyán Sinh Ngác
Software Department
IC Design & Research Education Center
Email: ngoc.nguyensinh@icdrec.edu.vn
Cell Phone: +84 (0)974117946