This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- From: Paulo Matos <pmatos at linki dot tools>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 16:56:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8E3FFB45-064A-4229-81EE-21BB0D7F4AFE at gmail dot com> <20150827154834 dot GA11817 at thyrsus dot com>
On 27/08/15 16:48, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
[context for the Fortran list: the svn repo is about to be converted into a git repo, which will be the official gcc repo onwards]
I realize that some of our Fortran maintainers (and committers) are not listed in the map file:
Fortran Janne Blomqvist <email@example.com>
Fortran Tobias Burnus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fortran Daniel Franke <email@example.com>
Fortran Daniel Kraft <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fortran Mikael Morin <email@example.com>
Fortran Janus Weil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Is that normal?
Do they have actual commits in the repository or were their commits shipped
as patches and merged by a core maintainer?
If the former, then I don't know why they're not in the map. It contains
an entry for every distinct Unix username it could extract. What usernames
should I expect these people to have?
I noticed I am not on the list (check commit r225509, user pmatos) either.
And thanks for your help on this transition.