This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- Cc: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:51:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8E3FFB45-064A-4229-81EE-21BB0D7F4AFE at gmail dot com> <20150827154834 dot GA11817 at thyrsus dot com>
On Thu, 27 Aug 2015, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> FX <email@example.com>:
> > [context for the Fortran list: the svn repo is about to be converted into a git repo, which will be the official gcc repo onwards]
> > Hi Eric,
> > I realize that some of our Fortran maintainers (and committers) are not listed in the map file:
> > Fortran Janne Blomqvist <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Fortran Tobias Burnus <email@example.com>
> > Fortran Daniel Franke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Fortran Daniel Kraft <email@example.com>
> > Fortran Mikael Morin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Fortran Janus Weil <email@example.com>
> > Is that normal?
> Do they have actual commits in the repository or were their commits shipped
> as patches and merged by a core maintainer?
> If the former, then I don't know why they're not in the map. It contains
> an entry for every distinct Unix username it could extract. What usernames
> should I expect these people to have?
r225805 | jb | 2015-07-15 00:00:23 -0700 (Wed, 15 Jul 2015) | 9 lines
Joseph S. Myers