This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Eric Raymond <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 08:45:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150827143810 dot GA10920 at thyrsus dot com>
On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 7:38 AM, Eric S. Raymond <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've made it available at:
> The interesting content is gcc.map (the contributor map) and gcc.lift.
> Presently the only command in gcc.lift expunges the hooks directory.
Thanks for doing this.
A lot of the e-mail addresses are out of date, as you know. Would it
be helpful to get updated e-mail addresses, or does it not really
In gcc.map I see
anoncvs = Anonymous CVS User <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Are there any actual commits by this user?
mmitchel = Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>
mmitchell = Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
These are the same person (and the e-mail addresses are out of date).
I don't know how the two different user IDs got in there.
click = Nick Clifton <email@example.com>
nickc = Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
These are the same person. Maybe that is what is captured here, I don't know.