This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 33 unknowns left
- From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 20:12:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: 33 unknowns left
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826193120 dot GA4593 at thyrsus dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508261955070 dot 6767 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20150826203507 dot GC4945 at thyrsus dot com> <1440633318 dot 5089 dot 2 dot camel at otta>
- Reply-to: esr at thyrsus dot com
Peter Bergner <email@example.com>:
> On Wed, 2015-08-26 at 16:35 -0400, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> > Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> > > > irar = irar <irar>
> > >
> > > Ira Rosen <email@example.com>
> > I pretty much knew these two guys went with these two names, but couldn't
> > figure out which was which. Thanks.
> Actually, Ira Rosen is a "she" and not a "he".
Really? Interesting. I have bever encountered "Ira" as a female name before.
What language does this?
<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>