This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 33 unknowns left
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Eric Raymond <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 14:51:33 -0600
- Subject: Re: 33 unknowns left
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826193120 dot GA4593 at thyrsus dot com> <CAKOQZ8xhk=ntg-pJkyEY7EhZxJTJXbp2yPVrCyLAo=m1x=nj+Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 08/26/2015 02:44 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
friedman = friedman <friedman>
Noah Friedman (was <email@example.com>).
Hmm, not Francois-Xavier Coudert? I guess if it's an old commit, then
Dave Love is more likely. Given most of the names we're pulling out are
from old contributors, Dave is probably the most likely.
fx = fx <fx>
Dave Love (was <firstname.lastname@example.org>).
hassey = hassey <hassey>
John Hassey (was <email@example.com>).
jrv = jrv <jrv>
James Van Artsdalen (was <firstname.lastname@example.org>).
karl = karl <karl>
Karl Berry (was email@example.com).
moore = moore <moore>
Timothy Moore (was <firstname.lastname@example.org>).
(Catherine Moore is clm).
I think the consensus is Tim. He'll also be moore@*.cs.utah.edu
wood = wood <wood>
Tom Wood (was <wood at dg-rtp.dg.com>).