This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using libbacktrace in libgfortran: some questions
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 16:11:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: Using libbacktrace in libgfortran: some questions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <8880A586-94DE-4745-B2BD-E07582E0F1DD at gmail dot com> <m3r3n7l2vb dot fsf at pepe dot airs dot com> <36782CE5-FAB5-4651-92B1-0A5C5C0B422A at gmail dot com>
> You should always get accurate PC values even
> on systems where libbacktrace does not yet generate file/line
Cool! Weâll be able to use it unconditionaly with all targets, which is very nice.
> I don't know why this is not working. Everything looks fine in the
> a.out that you sent. Unfortunately, I think you sent the one built
> without libbacktrace. Can you send me the one built with libbacktrace?
Attached is the a.out with libgfortran (and thus libbacktrace) linked in statically. If this isnât sufficient, I can send any file necessary (including the whole tree if need be).
Thanks for helping with this,