This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap broken on trunk, stage 2 gengtype: Internal error: abort in error_at_line, at gengtype.c:112
- From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- To: Rainer Emrich <rainer at emrich-ebersheim dot de>
- Cc: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 17:22:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap broken on trunk, stage 2 gengtype: Internal error: abort in error_at_line, at gengtype.c:112
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5512DA24 dot 4040107 at emrich-ebersheim dot de>
Hmm, this seems to be something I haven't noticed until now. It might
be new ...
I see that cp-tree.h is part of gtfiles in config-lang.in. So the
warning about being not tagged for that language is weird. Issue
might be not directly within gcc.
Instead it might be a make issue.
You could ask on oftc in #msys2 channel for some details, too.