This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ARC length attribute patch
- From: Joern Wolfgang Rennecke <gnu at amylaar dot uk>
- To: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Francois Bedard <Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com>, "jeremy dot bennett at embecosm dot com" <jeremy dot bennett at embecosm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:22:12 +0000
- Subject: Re: ARC length attribute patch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <098ECE41A0A6114BB2A07F1EC238DE8965C53506 at de02wembxa dot internal dot synopsys dot com>
On 20/03/15 16:02, Claudiu Zissulescu wrote:
I have a small patch for ARC backend that fixes the value of instruction length attribute when the instruction is predicated. Ok to apply?
Assuming you tested it, this patch is OK.