This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [debug-early] emitting early debug for external variables
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 17:28:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: [debug-early] emitting early debug for external variables
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5509E183 dot 6000908 at redhat dot com>
If you move the call to rest_of_decl_compilation we could go through and
prune the debug info for unused decls at dwarf2out_finish time, the way
we do with unused types.