This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [website, changes] (was: Re: warning about const multidimensional array as function parameter)
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Martin Uecker <uecker at eecs dot berkeley dot edu>
- Cc: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at elastic dot org>, gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:48:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [website, changes] (was: Re: warning about const multidimensional array as function parameter)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAESRpQC0=QFaDNrs2YmzcRHfDw_iiKKwJCLQT=p0Un_ph_=+=A at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141013160138 dot 3a3b0c06 at lemur> <CAH6eHdSF5tVhfsFq8OV_ysYfovh17hJSVLQeLvEWsnAn8N+xgQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141013161226 dot 623681c2 at lemur> <CAESRpQACK2U1A_i8xBaxrxACDkS9zsV2rcF86upLx2PFyDsPLQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150126101519 dot 0f4c7075 at lemur> <CAESRpQAa_5dkHjd7BF_H6TCvdof1nWDzH8WN0dvL-hwMyj9Rvw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150127093125 dot 152ad354 at lemur> <CAESRpQBbK_F1NN-99LFCaTYNtYOzNj9H+uBfrNgQ4VV4-NSpOg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150127201508 dot GA18892 at elastic dot org> <20150127135443 dot 0b5a0fbe at lemur>
did you manage to create a wiki account?
I can add you to the editors group then.
On 27 January 2015 at 22:54, Martin Uecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Am Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:15:08 -0500
> "Frank Ch. Eigler" <email@example.com>:
>> Hi -
>> > > thank you, I tried creating an account, but it said: Unknown action newaccount.
>> > Frank, do you know what the problem might be?
>> Yes, this facility was temporarily disabled, as a load-shedding
>> measure. I'll turn it back on for a few hours.
> Now I get a "503 Surge protection" page ;-(