This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR65416, alloca on xtensa
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: Max Filippov <jcmvbkbc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Sterling Augustine <augustine dot sterling at gmail dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Marc Gauthier <marc at cadence dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 15:18:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: PR65416, alloca on xtensa
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMo8BfKLG7oVXu0SSMe9j6P5TYPYEPRJwGJ=4VbHLMR38_QS2g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 05:54:48PM +0300, Max Filippov wrote:
> 2. alloca seems to make an additional 16-bytes padding to each stack
> allocation: alloca(1) results in moving sp down by 32 bytes, alloca(17)
> moves it by 48 bytes, etc.
This sounds like PR 50938, 47353, 34548, maybe more? Happens on most