This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gomp4] Questions about "declare target" and "target update" pragmas
- From: Ilya Verbin <iverbin at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 19:52:52 +0300
- Subject: Re: [gomp4] Questions about "declare target" and "target update" pragmas
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140122155151 dot GA50489 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com>
I have one more question :)
This testcase seems to be correct... or not?
#pragma omp declare target
extern int G;
#pragma omp end declare target
int main ()
#pragma omp target update to(G)
If yes, then we have a problem that the decl of G in varpool_node::get_create
doesn't have "omp declare target" attribute.