This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: wrong mirror on GCC mirror sites page
- From: Conrad S <conradsand dot arma at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 23:43:46 +1000
- Subject: Re: wrong mirror on GCC mirror sites page
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAONgOD6Ub2EnSFRNijYsZFPzSYG6S2sECa30OXmxhAFm+jieKg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdSJOCgsvaAoHwDPS0cPBwVp1T2ChJ0_fXEJxR9BwCRPkg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAONgOD5Bj10Yt7OzEHmT+u027-yz_in4A6sKONCRhr-ucxjtmA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdRNSPfSX0OrJN-LTiyJJ5ZCy6nvpzezFn0ccLa_5DwXfg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 9 March 2015 at 23:31, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> They do get checked before being added. Did you check them before
> declaring them junk? :-)
Apologies. I incorrectly assumed that any mention of the "go-parts"
domain was link spam, based on the Australian mirror being broken.