Re: Listing a maintainer for libcilkrts, and GCC's Cilk Plus implementation generally?

Hi!

On Thu, 5 Mar 2015 13:39:44 -0700, Jeff Law <law@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 02/23/15 14:41, H.J. Lu wrote:

> >> I think only SC can appoint maintainers, and while Jeff is in the SC,
> >> my reading of that mail wasn't that it was the SC that has acked that, but
> >> rather a question if Igor is willing to take that role, which then would
> >> need to be acked by SC.
> >
> > Where are we on this?  Do we have a maintainer for Cilk Plus
> > and its run-time library?
> Not at this time.  There was a bit of blockage on various things with
> the steering committee (who approves maintainers).  I've got a
> half-dozen or so proposals queued (including Cilk maintainership).

What's the process then, that I get my Cilk Plus (libcilkrts) portability
patches committed to GCC?  I was advisd this must be routed through Intel
(Barry M Tannenbaum CCed), which I have done months ago: I submitted the
patches to Intel, and -- as I understood it -- Barry and I seemed to
agree about them (at least I don't remember any requests for changes to
be made on my side), but I have not seen a merge from Intel to update
GCC's libcilkrts.  Should I now commit to GCC the pending patches,
<http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3C8738bae1mp.fsf%40kepler.schwinge.homeip.net%3E>
and following?

GrÃÃe,
 Thomas