This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Offloading GSOC 2015
- From: guray ozen <guray dot ozen at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 16:16:21 +0100
- Subject: Offloading GSOC 2015
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I finished my master at Barcelona Supercomputing Center and i started
to do PhD. My master thesis code generation OpenMP 4.0 for GPU
accelerators. And i am still working on it.
Last year i presented my research compiler MACC at IWOMP'14 which is
based on OmpSs runtime (http://pm.bsc.es/). You can check here my
paper and related paper
As far as i know, GCC 5 will come with OpenMP 4.0 and OpenACC
offloading. I am wondering that are there a any project related code
generation within gsoc 2015? Because when i checked todo list about
offloading, i couldn't come accross. or what am i supposed to do?