This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[GSoC] Google Summer of Code 2015: GCC got accepted
- From: Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 09:29:49 +0100
- Subject: [GSoC] Google Summer of Code 2015: GCC got accepted
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
GCC has been accepted as Google Summer of Code mentor organization,
* March 27: Deadline of Student applications (opens March 16)
* Until May 25: Community bonding
* May 25 to August 24: Coding time
Suggestions for projects are listed at https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode
Maintainers: Please check whether the list is up to date or some new fancy
proposal is missing.
Potential GSoC Students: Have a look at the list - but if you have a nice
idea, feel also free to discuss other proposals at the GCC mailing lists
Maintainers: Please register at GSoC 2015 as (potential) mentor. We will
need you for ranking the proposals and for mentoring students.
This year's GSoC is org-mentored by me and Maxim (as backup org maintainer).