This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Vector modes and the corresponding width integer mode


Hi,

I'm working on MIPS SIMD support for MSA. Can anyone point me towards
information about the need for an integer mode of equal size to any
supported vector mode?

I.e. if I support V4SImode is there any core GCC requirement that
TImode is also supported?

Any guidance is appreciated. The MIPS port already has limited support
for TImode for 64-bit targets which makes it all the more difficult to
figure out if there is a relationship between vector modes and integer
modes.

Thanks,
Matthew


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]