Re: [Consult] g++: About "-Wunused-variable" for constant variable initialized by function

On 10/15/14 18:07, Chen Gang wrote:
> On 10/13/14 21:18, Chen Gang wrote:
>>>
>>> The warning is correct (and new).  Please submit bug reports via the website; see https://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/

Aftr trying, I can not make a new account for gcc bugzilla.

 - Before file a bug, it is mandatory to have an acount.

 - I try to register a new account on the website, it said that need
   send mail to overseers@gcc.gnu.org.

 - I sent related mail to overseers@gcc.gnu.org, but get no response.

Need I wait for some days? or could any member help to file this bug to
gcc bugzilla?

And whether it is OK or not, I shall try to analyze this issue directly,
I should try to finish it within 2014-10-31 (although I am really not
quite sure about it).

Thanks.

--
Chen Gang

Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed