This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: LTO testsuite - single test execution
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Martin LiÅka <mliska at suse dot cz>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:02:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: LTO testsuite - single test execution
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <541B4BE2 dot 4040205 at suse dot cz>
On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 11:17 PM, Martin LiÅka <mliska@suse.cz> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I would to introduce a new test case for an issue (PR63270). I was looking for *.exp files and I expected that another test located in: ./gcc/testsuite/g++.dg/lto/pr63166_0.ii can be executed with: make check -k RUNTESTFLAGS="lto.exp=pr63166*"
inside gcc/ make check-g++ RUNTESTFLAGS="lto.exp=pr63166_0.C"
would work for me. Note that .exp files usually glob by extension and
.ii is surely not handled.
> But without succeed. Another interesting issue is running: 'make check-lto', where I was given:
> make: *** No rule to make target `check-lto'. Stop.
>
> Can you please help my with a LTO test integration?
>
> Thanks,
> Martin