This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Help w/ PR61538?
- From: Joshua Kinard <kumba at gentoo dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 01:33:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: Help w/ PR61538?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53B8C5F1 dot 9060005 at gentoo dot org> <53D5CA09 dot 7020604 at gentoo dot org> <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320EB4864 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <53D61A89 dot 8060603 at gentoo dot org> <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320EB4EEA at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
On 07/28/2014 17:38, Matthew Fortune wrote:
> I'll switch to replying on PR61538. I had not read all the ticket
> previously and although I may have found a problem it seems it may not
> be the cause of this failure.
>
> The generated code differences after the patches seem significant but
> I may not get chance to look at the differences in detail for a little
> while.
For my own information, what's the cutoff date for fixes to regressions like
this to make it into gcc-4.9.1?
--
Joshua Kinard
Gentoo/MIPS
kumba@gentoo.org
4096R/D25D95E3 2011-03-28
"The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And
our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."
--Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic