Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 - Slides for presentations

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 5:42 AM, Ludovic CourtÃs
<ludovic.courtes@inria.fr> wrote:

> "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph@codesourcery.com> skribis:
>
> > In accordance with GNU principles we should be making the videos available
> > without depending on non-free JavaScript as well (I don't know if Google+
> > makes videos readily available without JS or with only free JS).
>
> Agreed.  I would recommend making them available from
> <http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/> (people behind webmaster@gnu.org
> should be able to help.)

I think we all agree. As soon as Joseph finds me room for me to rsync
the 2013 videos, I'll start uploading. Once I publish the 2014 videos
on the GNU Tools page, I'll also upload the raw videos for him to
convert and publish on the FSF site.

Joseph, the 2013 videos have extension .MTS.

Diego.