This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Some Tests in gcc.dg/graphite/ are failing for AVR target
- From: Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- To: "K_s, Vishnu" <Vishnu dot K_s at atmel dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "dberlin at dberlin dot org" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, "grosser at fim dot uni-passau dot de" <grosser at fim dot uni-passau dot de>, "sebastian dot pop at amd dot com" <sebastian dot pop at amd dot com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 08:32:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: Some Tests in gcc.dg/graphite/ are failing for AVR target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <512195FE6C78B243B073F23FF584A73361F93AA1 at penmbx01>
On 03/28/2014 03:52 PM, K_s, Vishnu wrote:
Some of the tests added in gcc.dg/graphite are failing for AVR target, Because
size of the arrays defined are 'too' large for AVR. I'm wondering is it
possible to reduce the size of the array's in tests.
One example is gcc.dg/graphite/scop-0.c, which is failing with error
"size of array 'a' is too large" when compiling with avr-gcc.
Following tests are also failing for avr-gcc with error "size of array used
is too large".
could you provide a patch that fixes these tests for your platform by
reducing array sizes. It makes the intention very clear and we could
just review it. (I am almost certain it is trivial to accept).