This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testing machine descriptions
- From: Niranjan Hasabnis <nirhasabnis at gmail dot com>
- To: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthil_kumar dot selvaraj at atmel dot com>
- Cc: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 10:17:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: Testing machine descriptions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD2ATQRWUKwPJAecSiwWk-ys6TsBBb29Y9cwNTD9sfecz855EA at mail dot gmail dot com> <201403272322 dot s2RNMug0020255 at greed dot delorie dot com> <CAD2ATQR-1vuPkuQUWXP+aBQd3Vo8hHeX1YX8CfSStu7HYikJQw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140328040709 dot GA23647 at atmel dot com>
Thanks for the info. I will try it out.
On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 12:07 AM, Senthil Kumar Selvaraj
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 07:51:06PM -0400, Niranjan Hasabnis wrote:
>> Hi DJ Delorie,
>> Thank you for your answer. It is useful. One more question: so does the
>> main testsuite cover all md entries? Meaning all possible assembly
>> instructions that could be generated by that md are checked by the
>> main testsuite? Thank you again.
> You can check it out yourself - just build gcc with coverage
> instrumentation turned on, and then use gcov.
> shows coverage information for the AVR target's md file.