Re: Request for discussion: Rewrite of inline assembler docs

I think it really is general though. In:
The same problem can occur if one output parameter (@var{a}) allows a
register constraint, is updating the parameter value, and references an
address while another output parameter (@var{b}) allows a memory
constraint.

Yep, you're right.  I have trimmed this back to just:

The same problem can occur if one output parameter (@var{a}) allows a register constraint
and another output parameter (@var{b}) allows a memory constraint.

Seems like that's the last of it then. I've updated the web pages (http://www.LimeGreenSocks.com/gcc/Using-Assembly-Language-with-C.html) if you want to look at how it turned out.

Unless you have something else, I'm going to start composing the email for gcc-patches.

Thanks for the help.

dw