This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Include Bug 53001 in GCC 4.9 Changes
- From: Joshua J Cogliati <jrincayc at yahoo dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 06:06:32 -0600
- Subject: Include Bug 53001 in GCC 4.9 Changes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I request that Bug 53001 (
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=53001) be mentioned in the
This change adds a flag -Wfloat-conversion to C-family gcc.
Possible text for the changes page:
The -Wfloat-conversion option has been added for the C and C++
compilers, which warns about the subset of -Wconversion conversions that
include floating point loss of precision, including automatic conversion
of floating point into integers and floating point conversions from
higher precision to lower precision.