This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[ANN] CppCon 2014 Call for Submissions
- From: Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 12:42:28 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: [ANN] CppCon 2014 Call for Submissions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
CppCon is the annual, week-long face-to-face gathering for the entire
C++ community. The conference is organized by the C++ community for the
community and so we invite you to present.
Have you learned something interesting about C++, maybe a new technique
possible in C++11? Or perhaps you have implemented something cool related
to C++, maybe a new C++ library? If so, consider sharing it with other C++
enthusiasts by giving a talk at CppCon 2014. Submissions deadline is May
15 with decisions sent by June 13. For topic ideas, possible formats, and
submission instructions, see the Submissions page:
Hope to hear you speak!