This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GSoC 2014 C++ Concepts project
- From: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim dot kuvyrkov at linaro dot org>
- To: Thomas Wynn <twynn at programmer dot net>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Andrew Sutton <andrew dot n dot sutton at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 15:58:25 +1300
- Subject: Re: GSoC 2014 C++ Concepts project
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140311224218 dot 39990 at gmx dot com>
On Mar 12, 2014, at 11:42 AM, Thomas Wynn <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hello, my name is Thomas Wynn. I am a junior in pursuit of a B.S. in
> Computer Science at The University of Akron. I am interested in
> working on a project with GCC for this year's Google Summer of Code.
> More specifically, I would like to work on support for concept
> variables and shorthand notation of concepts for C++ Concepts Lite.
> I am currently doing an independent study with Andrew Sutton in which
> I have been porting and creating various tests for concepts used in
> the DejaGNU test suite of an experimental branch of GCC 4.9, and will
> soon be helping with the development of features in branch. I would
> greatly appreciate any suggestions or feedback for this project so
> that I may write a more detailed, relevant, and accurate proposal.
Do you have a proposal for a GSoC GCC project? If you do want to apply, please make sure you are registered at the GSoC website and have a application filed by end of Thursday (only 2 days left!).