Re: [gsoc 2014] moving fold-const patterns to gimple

On Mar 18, 2014, at 9:13 PM, Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 2:22 PM, Richard Biener
> <richard.guenther@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Prathamesh Kulkarni
>> <bilbotheelffriend@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> In c_expr::c_expr, shouldn't OP_C_EXPR be passed to operand
>>> constructor instead of OP_EXPR ?
>>
>> Indeed - I have committed the fix.
>>
> My earlier mail got rejected (maybe because I attached pdf ?),
> by mailer daemon, sorry for the double post.
> I have uploaded the proposal here:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7zFk-y3DFiHa1Nkdzh6TFZpVFE/edit?usp=sharing
> I would be grateful to receive your feedback.

Prathamesh,

I will let Richard to comment on the proposal contents, but make sure you have formally applied on the GSoC website and uploaded some version of your proposal by end of Thursday (only 2 days left!).  You will be able to update details of the proposal later.

Thank you,

--
Maxim Kuvyrkov
www.linaro.org