Re: ARM64 va_list

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Nicholas Robert Kemp
<nrkemp@myseneca.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
> I've been porting some  software to arm64 and one of their test suites uses va_list as an  argument in their function call and I get an error regarding that  function when I compile. I was just wondering if va_list has been ported to arm64 yet.

It has.  Because otherwise even printf/vprintf would fail.  What is
the error message you are getting?  Also does the code depend on
va_list being an array, on aarch64, it is defined as struct (AAPCS64
\S 7.1.4).
>From the aarch64 back-end:
   AAPCS64 \S 7.1.4 requires that va_list be a typedef for a type defined as:

   struct __va_list
   {
     void *__stack;
     void *__gr_top;