This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RedHat patch not found in mainline gcc
- From: Stefan Ring <stefanrin at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 10:35:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: RedHat patch not found in mainline gcc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAxjCEyuSdQzrjfhHg_2eW-k3KpuxbiQV08eZL+Y5K3+EcR0=Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140318084933 dot GQ22862 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <CAAxjCEzhT8s405-kCONzodC8OGZYXKTD-mSSv=UW8wemnfkiHQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
> That thread is from 2009.
>> it seems that the actually committed fix for the bug that the
>> gcc41-unwind-restore-state.patch was meant to fix was
>> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-01/msg00617.html committed as
> And this one from 2006. Are you sure they are related?
Ok, there is a reference in the newer thread, so it looks like you are